Taken from a recipe app but changed a bit since I don’t like raw Korean mushrooms, and I was worried that these would come out a bit raw. Also made better by letting the pasta finish cooking in the sauce and vegetables so it absorbs more flavor.
- 8 oz of pasta
- 2 TBSP vegetable oil
- 2 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 1 tsp ginger, chopped
- 2 cups of mushrooms
- 1 big head of broccoli, chopped, about 3 cups
- 1/2 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1/4 cup green onions, chopped
1) Cook the pasta, leaving it just a bit undercooked.
2) Add the vegetable oil to a large pan and heat to high.
3) Add the garlic and ginger and cook for 15 seconds, until fragrant.
4) Add the mushrooms and cook for 3-5 minutes, until they are soft.
5) Add the broccoli and teriyaki sauce and cook until the broccoli is crispy.
6) Add the pasta, mix and cook until the pasta is finished cooking.
7) Add the green onions, mix and serve.