This was not as spicy as I thought it was going to be, so don’t be worried. Recipe taken from here.
- 4 oz spaghetti
- 2 TBSP butter
- 1/2 tsp chili pepper flakes, or powder
- 1 egg, whisked
- 2 TBSP brown sugar
- 2 TBSP soy sauce
- 2 TBSP hot sauce
- 3 green onions, chopped
1) Cook the pasta in salted water until done to your liking.
2) Drain and set aside.
3) Melt the butter with the chili pepper flakes in a large pan on medium.
4) Add the egg and cook, scramble style.
5) Mix the brown sauce, soy sauce, hot sauce.
6) Add the pasta and hot sauce mixture to the pan and lower the heat to low.
7) Cook until the sauce evaporates.
8) Add the green onions and serve.