After this I can’t bake with raspberries anymore. I’ve got about a cup left and I’ll just eat them now. Plus, I guess it’s peach time in Korea since that’s all I see in the market now. Recipe taken from here.
- 4 apples, peeled, sliced into chunks of about 3/4 inches
- 1 cup of raspberries
- 1.5 TBSP sugar
- 1 TBSP flour
- 1 tsp vanilla or rum
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- 4 TBSP butter
- 1/4 cup oats
- 1/4 cup + 2 TBSP flour
- 1/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup + 2 TBSP walnuts
1)Heat the oven to 370F/190C or toaster oven to 170C.
2) Mix the apples though salt together.
3) Add the mixture to baking tins
4) Mix the oats though walnuts together.
5) Add the butter using your hands.
6) Add the oat mixture to the top of the apple mixture.
7) Bake for 30 minutes.
8) Let sit for 10 minutes.
9) Serve with vanilla ice cream.