I had 1/2 cup of pumpkin left and I wanted to find a way to use it up. I also have tons of carrots, so…
Recipe taken from here, but changed a bit.
- 1/2 cup pumpkin
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 2 TBSP oil
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup carrots (1 medium carrot)
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking soda
1) Preheat the oven to 350F.
2) Beat the pumpkin, brown sugar, oil and egg.
3) Add the carrots and mix.
4) Add the flour, salt, baking soda and cinnamon and mix.
5) Add to a muffin pan (no need to butter).
6) Bake for 15 minutes.
I found them best heated with butter on top.