These tasted like pumpkin bread and were gone quick. I made mini ones so it was 2 or 3 bites and gone.
Recipe taken from here.
- 1 1/4 cups + 3 TBSP flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 3/4 + 1/8 cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp cloves
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- pinch allspice
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup + 2 tsp sugar
- 1/4 cup + 3 TBSP canola oil
- 3/4 cup + 2 TBSP pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup + 2 1/2 TBSP eggs (2)
- 1/2 cups + 1/2 TBSP golden raisins
1) Mix the flour, baking soda, cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg, allspice and salt together in a large bowl.
2) Mix the sugar and oil until combined.
3) Add the pumpkin and mix until smooth.
4) Add the eggs, in 2 additions.
5) Add the dry ingredients to the wet in 2 additions, scraping the sides.
6) Fold in the raisins.
7) Place in a container that you can cover for 8-26 hours.
8) Preheat the oven to 435F.
9) Spray the muffin pan with cooking oil.
10) Add the batter to the pan.
11) Add the muffins to the oven.
12) Lower the temperature to 325F.
13) Bake for 45 minutes, or until the muffins are golden brown and a toothpick comes out clean.