I found this to be quite bland, so I would up the spices.
- 1 cup stock
- 1 tsp fish sauce
- 1 tsp light soy sauce
- 1/4 tsp sugar
- 1 block of tofu, sliced into bite sized pieces
- 20 grams of ear mushrooms, chopped
- 1 tsp chopped spring onion
- 1 tsp coriander leaf, shredded
- 1 tsp roasted garlic in oil
1) Heat the stock to a boil.
2) Add the fish sauce, soy sauce and sugar and mix until the sugar dissolves.
3) Add the tofu and mushrooms and cook until the mushrooms are soft.
4) Serve, garnished with the spring onion, coriander leaf and roasted garlic.