From Classic Home Cooking in Chang Mai.
- 50 grams of glass noodles (soaked in water for about 5 minutes)
- 1/2 onion, sliced
- 1/2 carrot, sliced
- 1/4 tsp sugar
- 1/2 tomato, sliced
- 2 TBSP light soy sauce
- 1 TBSP oyster sauce or mushroom sauce
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 egg, beaten
- 20 grams of ear mushrooms, chopped
- 2 rice straw mushrooms or button mushrooms
- 2 pieces of baby corn, sliced
- 1 other vegetable, chopped
- 1 tsp ground white pepper
1) Put the oil in a wok on low heat.
2) Add the garlic and fry until fragrant.
3) Turn up to medium heat and add the egg until it is scrambled and dry.
4) Add the vegetables and stir well.
5) Add the soy sauce, oyster sauce, sugar, glass noodles and parsley and mix well.
6) Add the white pepper and remove from the heat.