You can use any type of meat in this, but we used squid and octopus. I’m sure you can’t omit it.
- 2-4 hot chilies, crushed
- 3 tsp lime juice
- 3 tsp sugar syrup
- 3 tsp fish sauce
- 1 cup short length glass noodles
- 1 cup thinly sliced octopus and squid *know what can ruin a dish? not removing the beak*
- 1 cup spring onion, cut in short lengths
- 1 bulb of lettuce
- 2 tsp roasted crushed garlic
- 1/2 onion, sliced
- 10 grams of mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 tomato, sliced
1) Mix all the sauce ingredients together. Add more of whichever you like the flavor of more.
2) Boil the pasta until it is done.
3) Boil the squid and octopus until it is done.
4) Mix everything together.