From Hong Phuc Restaurant
- 1/2 TBSP vegetable oil
- 400 grams squid cut thin into rings (if possible)
- 3 spring onions, just the white part, cut very finely
- 1 small piece of ginger
- 3 celery stalks, just the top, including leaves, cut very finely
- 1 tsp pepper
- pinch salt
- 1 lemongrass stalk, just the white part, cut very finely
- 2 tsp brown sugar
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1/2 tsp chili sauce
- sesame seeds
1) Heat the oil in a pan.
2) Mix the squid, spring onion, ginger, celery and salt.
3) Crush the lemongrass and garlic in a mortar.
4) Add the chili sauce, brown sugar and lemongrass mixture and cook in the oil for 1-2 minutes.
5) Add the squid mixture and cook for 3 minutes or until the squid is not translucent (it is easy to overcook squid so watch it!).
6) Sprinkle with sesame seeds.