I had this the night before the cooking class in Chang Mai, not knowing that I would be able to make it the next day! I think it’s great. It’s basically a curry soup with more coconut flavors
- 4 TBSP cooking oil
- 100 grams tofu
- 3 cups coconut milk
- 1/4 cup coconut cream
- 1 TBSP curry paste
- 1 tsp Indian curry powder
- 1/4 tsp palm sugar
- 2 tsp fish sauce
- 100 grams of egg noodles
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 2 TBSP spring onions, chopped
- 2 TBSP shallots, chopped
- 1 piece of lime or lemon
- 1 TBSP picked Chinese cabbage
1) Put the oil in a wok and heat.
2) Mix the red curry paste and Indian powder.
3) Add curry paste into the wok and stir fry and cook until fragrant.
4) Add the coconut milk, fish sauce and sugar and bring to a boil.
5) Bring 2 cups of water to a boil and add 80 grams of the egg noodles and cook for 1 minute.
These are their directions. However they left out that we fried some noodles too to add on top, and everything that is listed as an ingredient and isn’t listed in the directions are served on the side, for the eater to add. I throw everything in.