Ever seen Golden Curry at the grocery store? Don’t know what to do with it? Well, here you go. I’m told its Japanese, but I can’t find anything about it online.
- 2 potatoes, pealed and chopped small-medium
- 1 carrot, pealed and chopped small-medium
- 1 onion, sliced to medium thinness
- 2 green peppers, chopped small-medium
- Golden Curry paste (1 block, which has 4 squares, 2 blocks per box)
1) Add the water to a large pot and heat, not to a boil.
2) Add the potatoes and carrot and cook for 5 minutes or so.
3) Add the onion, and cook until the potatoes and carrots can be pierced with a fork.
4) Add the green peppers and cook for 5 minutes.
5) Add the Golden Curry paste, and add more water if necessary to make the curry smooth.
6) Add the rice.