From the name I thought it was going to be cooked in a skillet, but weekend plans change and this worked out better. Cookies made in tins in a toaster oven!
Recipe taken from here.
- 1/2 cup butter, room temp
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla/rum
- 1 egg
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup of chocolate chips
1) Heat the oven to 375F/170C or toaster oven to 140C.
2) Stir the butter in a large bowl to make it creamy.
3) Add the sugars and mix until combined.
4) Add the vanilla and egg and mix until combined.
5) Add half the flour and mix until combined.
6) Add the rest of the flour, salt and baking soda and mix until combined.
7) Add the chocolate chips and mix.
8) Press into baking tins and bake for 15 minutes, until the top is starting to brown.
9) Serve with vanilla ice cream.