Recipe taken from here, made into two servings.
- 3 potatoes, cleaned, pealed, chopped into cubes
- salt and pepper
- olive oil
- red pepper powder/flakes
- 4 eggs
1) Heat the toaster oven to 400F/200C.
2) Mix the potatoes with salt and pepper and olive oil.
3) Place the potatoes on tin foil and in the toaster oven for 40 minutes, until cooked though.
4) Remove and let cool while you cook the eggs. Place into baking tin(s).
5) Melt the butter in a pan.
6) Scramble the eggs in a bowl or cup with salt and pepper and add to the butter.
7) Cook until almost done.
8) Add salsa on top of the potatoes, then eggs then cheese.
9) Bake for 5 minutes or until the cheese is melted.