I f0und a recipe online, and made a quite a few changes due to access that I have in Korea.
- 1 block of tofu
- 3 TBSP vegetable oil
- 1 onion, chopped fine
- 5 cloves of garlic, chopped fine
- salt and pepper
- red pepper flakes/powder
- hot sauce
- mini tortillas
- cheese (or not)
1) Press the tofu between paper towels for around half an hour.
2) Heat the vegetable oil in a large pan to medium heat.
3) Add the onion and garlic and cook for 10 minutes, or until soft.
4) Crumble the tofu and add it to the pan with salt and pepper, red pepper flakes/powder and hot sauce and cook string often for 5 minutes.
5) Turn the heat to high and continue cooking until the tofu starts to brown but keep string so it does not burn.
6) Warm the tortillas in the oven or toaster oven.
7) Serve with cheese and salsa.
My meat eating boyfriend loved these so much he made a facebook status about them. And no photos because he said he never gets to eat with me because I spend the first 5 minutes taking photos.