Another take on lemon pasta, the past one had other flavors like mustard and parsley, however this was all lemon and Parmesan which made it more lemon-y to me. Recipe taken from here.
- 540g pasta (nearly a whole bag)
- 2 lemons, zested and juiced
- 2/3 cups Parmesan cheese
- 2/3 cups olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 1 TBSP dried basil
1) Cook the pasta in salted water until cooked though.
2) When straining the pasta, reserve 1 cup of the water.
3) Mix the lemon zest, lemon juice, parmesan cheese, olive oil, salt and pepper and basil.
4) Mix with lemon juice with the pasta and slowly add the pasta water until it is cohesive.
5) Serve with extra pepper, dried basil and Parmesan cheese, if desired.