Pasta salad time! It’s summer-ish (its humid and cloudy) so that means pasta salad, right. Recipe taken from here, but without parsley as I could not find it and without olives as I could not open the jar…
- 12 oz pasta
- 1 head of broccoli, chopped small
- 1/2 cup oil, not olive
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 TBSP lemon juice
- 1 TBSP mustard
- 1 TBSP honey
- 1 clove of garlic, smashed
- 3 TBSP dried basil
- 3 cups of cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 head radicchio, chopped small
1) Cook the pasta in salted water until 2 minutes left until done.
2) Add the broccoli to the boiling pasta and finish cooking.
3) Strain and set aside.
4) Mix the oil, balsamic vinegar, lemon juice, mustard, honey, garlic, basil and pepper.
5) Add the oil mixture to the pasta and broccoli.
6) Add the cherry tomatoes and radicchio.