Who doesn’t love Paula Dean? Maybe diabetics. Regardless, this one doesn’t seem too bad for you. Recipe taken from here.
- 1 bag of pasta, 500g
- 2 cups of cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup mushrooms, chopped
- 1 jar of olives, water drained
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup of balsamic vinaigrette dressing
- 1 TBSP sugar
- Parmesan cheese
1) Cook the pasta in salted water until done.
2) Drain and let cool.
3) Add the cherry tomatoes, mushrooms, olives and green pepper.
4) Mix the mayonnaise, balsamic vinaigrette dressing and sugar.
5) Add the dressing and pepper and mix before serving (I made the veggies and pasta before work and added the dressing when I got home so it was not too soggy).
6) Top with Parmesan cheese.