This was also made for the Memorial Day (June 6th in Korea) holiday, and I couldn’t take pictures because by the time we got around to making and eating them it was dark and any picture would have come out poorly. Especially since my camera’s flash is broken.
- 4 apples, sliced
- 2 parts water (this will depend on the size of your container and the size of your apples)
- 1 part lemon juice
- 2 lemons, sliced (optional)
- 2 TBSP brown sugar
- 1 TBSP cinnamon
1) Add the apples to a container (if you’re doing the grilling at your home, you can just put them in a bowl) and cover with the water, lemon juice. I added slices of lemon to make it look nicer and keep the lemon flavor going since I was not sure how long they would sit. I didn’t want them to start to turn brown.
2) Mix the brown sugar and cinnamon.
4) Grill the apples, flipping once to give them nice grill marks on each side.
5) Sprinkle with the cinnamon sugar mixture.
Any left over cinnamon sugar can be used in French Toast or sprinkled on anything.