Like I said a few posts ago, I dislike Korean mushrooms uncooked. So I remade the sandwich cooking it.
- 1 TBSP vegetable oil
- 2 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 1/4 onion and red onion, mixed, chopped
- 1/4 jalapeno, chopped
- 4 mushrooms, chopped
- 2 slices of wheat bread, toasted
- 2 slices of cheese
- 2 slices of tomato
- 2 pieces of lettuce
1) Add the vegetable oil to a small pan and heat to medium.
2) Add the garlic, onion, and jalapeno and cook for 2-3 minutes.
3) Add the mushrooms and cook until soft, for about 3-5 minutes.
4) Allow to cool.
5) Build the sandwich as such: bread, mayo, cheese, mushrooms mixture, tomato, lettuce, mayo, bread.