I love making fries. I’ve made them for many people and they always ask how….it’s super easy!
I recently made them for a Bocadillo. I don’t usually make them so thin, but if I made wedges it would not have worked inside of a sandwich.
Here are a few tips:
- You can leave the skin on or off. If you leave the skin on be sure to wash it.
- You can cut them thin or thick. The thicker they are they lower you want the temperature so they cook though before getting crispy on the outside.
- 2 small potatoes
- salt and pepper
- 2 TBSP olive oil
1) Preheat the oven to 200C if you have thin fries or 130C if you have thick ones. You can adjust this as well when you check on them.
2) Cut the potatoes how you like.
3) Mix with salt and pepper and oil in a bowl.
4) Bake until the outside is crispy, about 10 minutes for thin fries or 20 minutes for thick ones, but keep an eye on them to crisp to your likeness.