Recipe taken from here.
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 block of tofu, cut into slices and pressed dry
- 2 tsp garlic, grated
- 2 tsp ginger, grated
- 1/2 red bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 green bell pepper, diced
- 5 green onions, chopped
- salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 2 TBSP soy sauce
- 2 TBSP lemon/lime juice
- lettuce leaves
1) Heat the oils in a large pan.
2) Add the tofu and saute for 5 minutes or until browned on each side.
3) Add 1 tsp ginger, 1 tsp ginger and all the bell peppers and cook for another 5 minutes.
4) Add the green onion and salt and pepper and cook for 1 minute.
5) Remove from the heat and allow to cool while you make the sauce.
6) Add the 1 tsp garlic, 1 tsp ginger, water, peanut butter, soy sauce, and lemon/lime juice to a small pan and mix until smooth and combined.
7) Build as such: lettuce, tofu/peppers, sauce and wrap to eat.