Recipe taken from here and made smaller.
- 2 TBSP sesame oil
- 3 green onion, chopped
- 3 TBSP ginger, minced
- 4 cups vegetable broth/stock
- 2 TBSP soy sauce
- 2 cups kimchi
- 3 cups of bok choy or similar lettuce, cabbage
- 1/2 cup mushroom
- 1 block of tofu, cubed
- 1/2 jalapeno, chopped
- 6 oz noodles (buckwheat, soba)
1) Heat the oil in a large pot
2) Add the green onion, and ginger and heat for 2-3 minutes.
3) Add the broth, soy sauce, kimchi and hard parts of the bok choy/cabbage and cook for 10 minutes.
4) Add the soft part of the bok choy/cabbage, mushroom, tofu and jalapeno and cook for 5 minutes.
5) While the tofu is cooking, cook the noodles in a separate small pot.
6) Add the noodles to the soup and serve.