Recipe taken from here.
- olive oil
- 1 block of tofu, cut into cubes
- 3 cups of cabbage, sliced thin
- 3 cups of rice
- 3 TBSP soy sauce
- 1 TBSP sesame oil
- 1 can of peas, drained
- 3 green onions, chopped
- salt and pepper
1) Add the oil to a small-medium pan and heat to medium-high.
2) Add the tofu and let fry, shaking the pan to flip them bit by bit until toasted to the point where when mixed they won’t fall apart (test this by trying to squeeze one (with your hand or a spoon)
3) Remove the tofu.
4) Add more olive oil to a large pot or pan and heat to medium.
5) Add the cabbage and cook until wilted, this will be quicker if you have a lid to put on the pot, as it took about 2-5 minutes for me.
6) Add the rice, soy sauce, sesame oil and mix.
7) Add the peas, green onions, salt and pepper and tofu and cook until the peas and tofu are heated though, about 5 minutes.