Made for potluck, and I was told they are the best thing I’ve made for potluck, so I guess disregard anything else I said was for potluck 🙂 Taken from here.
- 1 cup butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 cups flour
- pinch of salt
- 6 eggs, room temperature
- 3 cups sugar
- 2 TBSP lemon zest
- 1 cup lemon juice
- 1 cup flour
1) Preheat the oven to 350F/170C or toaster oven to 130C.
2) Mix the butter and sugar.
3) Add the flour and salt and combine.
4) Press the dough into a baking tin(s).
5) Bake for 15 minutes or until it is starting to brown.
6) Mix the eggs, sugar, lemon zest, lemon juice and flour while the crust cools.
7) Pour over the crust.
8) Bake for 30 minutes, or until the lemon part springs back when poked.