Recipe taken from here and reduced to be just one block of tofu. I’d suggest adding more lemon, I just added it to the rice.
- 1 block of tofu, cut into 1/2 inch thick slices and dried
- 1 TBSP soy sauce
- 1 TBSP lemon juice
- 1 TBSP olive oil
- 1 TBSP mustard
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp basil
- salt and pepper
1) Mix the ingredients other than the tofu.
2) Put the tofu in a bag and add the sauce.
3) Let sit for a minimum of 1 hour. I let it sit while I went to work.
4) Preheat the oven to 350F/170C or a toaster oven to 140C.
5) Bake for 25 minutes, flipping in the middle and adding more sauce if necessary.
6) Serve with rice