I’m loving tofu more and more and finding different ways to eat it (healthier than frying hopefully). Recipe taken from here with a change.
- 1 block of tofu, sliced into 1/2 inch slices and pressed.
- 3 TBSP sweet chili sauce
- 2 TBSP soy sauce
- 1 TBSP rice vinegar
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
- 1 clove of garlic, grated
- 1 inch piece of ginger, grated
1) Preheat the oven to 350F/175C or toaster oven to 140C.
2) Mix all the ingredients other than the tofu.
3) Let the tofu sit in the sauce until the oven is preheated.
4) Bake the tofu for 15 minutes.
5) Serve with rice.