I looked at about muffins and bread recipes and came up with this. Made for potluck so of course it is in Tupperware already.
- 4 bananas mashed
- 1/2 cup dark brown sugar
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 tsp Bacardi 151 (or vanilla, I don’t have vanilla and you can substitute vanilla with dark rum or brandy)
- 1 3/4 cups wheat flour
- 1/4 cup oats
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
1) Preheat the oven to 350F/175C or toaster oven to 140C.
2) Mix the bananas with the brown sugars and egg.
3) Add the butter and Bacardi 151.
4) Add the flour, oats, salt, baking soda and cinnamon and mix slowly so the flour doesn’t fly everywhere.
5) Add the walnuts.
6) Add the batter to baking tins and bake for 20 minutes.