Recipe taken from here. I found it a bit too sweet for a entree, so in the future I would use less maple syrup.
- 1 package of tofu
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 TBSP maple syrup
- 2 TBSP ketchup
- 1 TBSP vinegar
- 1 TBSP sesame seeds
- 1 dash of hot sauce
- 1 clove of garlic
- green onion
1) Preheat the oven to 350F/170C or the toaster oven to 140C.
2) Cut the tofu into 1/2 in large slices and press the water out. Then cut again into cubes.
3) Mix the rest of the ingredients (except rice and green onion) together.
4) Add the tofu and be sure that it is fully coated.
5) Allow the tofu to sit for 5 minutes, at least.
6) Bake for 15 minutes on each side (I was in a rush and 15 minutes on one side is fine if you don’t mind your tofu being soft).
7) Serve with rice and green onion.