Recipe taken from here. I’m excited to eat these for breakfast for a week.
- 3 bananas, mashed (easier with your hands)
- 3/4 cups peanut butter
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 2/3 cups packed brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 cups oats
- 1 tsp baking powder (if you only have baking soda do NOT triple it)
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp salt
1) Preheat the oven to 350F/175C or toaster oven to 140C.
2) Mix the bananas, peanut butter, raisins, brown sugar, egg and vanilla.
3) Add the oats, baking powder, cinnamon and salt.
4) Make tablespoon sized balls and bake on a tray with tin foil for 10-15 minutes. You can let them stay soft or get a bit crispy!