Taken from here. It was supposed to be grilled but I don’t have a grill so it has been sauteed.
- 2 TBSP vegetable oil
- 1 large or 2 medium eggplants, sliced
- 1 zucchini, sliced
- 1 onion, sliced
- 3 tomatoes, sliced
- salt and pepper
- 2 TBSP dried basil
- 2 TBSP red wine vinegar
1) Heat the oil in a large pan.
2) Add the eggplant and salt and pepper and cook for 5 minutes.
3) Add the zucchini and onion and heat until they being to char, about 3 minutes.
4) Add the tomatoes and cook for 2-3 minutes.
5) Let cool.
6) Add the basil and red wine vinegar.