Tons of posts today, but I was gone for awhile and I did go to a cooking class in that time…
Recipe taken from here, but with more lemon added!
- 1 TBSP oil
- 2 195g cans of sweet corn
- salt and pepper
- 3 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 TBSP olive oil
- 1 1/2 TBSP lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp cumin
1) Heat the oil in a large pan.
2) Add the corn, adding 1 of the cans juices too.
3) Add salt and pepper and cook until the liquid is gone and some of the kernels are starting to char.
4) Allow to cool a bit.
5) Mix in the tomatoes and onion.
6) In a small bowl mix the olive oil, lemon juice and cumin.
7) Pour over the corn mixture.
8) Serve with lettuce for wraps, but it is also great on its own.