Mouthful to say the name, but there’s a lot of stuff in these cookies. Don’t eat a mouthful and try to say the name though. Recipe taken from here.
- 1/2 cup butter, room temperature
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 1 egg + 1 egg yolk
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup oatmeal
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 1/4 cup flour
- 1 cup chocolate chips, I used dark chocolate
- 1 cup white chocolate chips, raisins and cranberries (you can leave this out or add different things, like nuts or seeds or other dried fruit)
1) Preheat the oven to 325F/160C or the toaster oven to 130C
2) Mix the butter and the sugars.
3) Add the peanut butter and mix.
4) Mix in the egg, egg yolk and vanilla.
5) Add the oatmeal and baking soda and mix until combined.
6) Slowly add the flour, I did it in 1/2 cup, 1/2 cup, 1/4 cup batches.
7) Add the chocolate chips and whatever else you are adding. This part I found was best to do with my hands.
8) Make the dough into just-larger-than-golf-ball-sized balls and place onto a tinfoil lined cooking tray and cook for 10-12 minutes.