Who doesn’t love chocolate or peanut butter? If you’re allergic, that doesn’t count. No eggs, no flour too!
Recipe taken from here.
- 1 cup + 2 TBSP peanut butter (not natural, it separates too easily)
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
1) Mix the peanut butter, brown sugar, egg and vanilla.
2) Add the cocoa powder and baking soda. Mix slowly as the cocoa powder will try to fly out of the bowl.
3) Make the dough into 12-15 balls and flatten with a fork. Place on a plate, cover and refrigerate for 2 hours – 5 days.
4) Heat the oven to 350F/170C or a toaster oven to 130C.
5) Place the cookies on a baking tray with parchment paper and bake for 8-10 minutes, or until the cookies are hard on the outside but still soft in the middle.
10) Let cool for 5 minutes before removing from the tray.