The other cookies went so fast at the potluck so I wanted to make more cookies that I could keep (some, not all, I’m not that much of a pig). Recipe taken from here but with more Nutella added! (And not sandwiched)
- 1 1/4 cup flour
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup oats
- 1 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 3 TBSP Nutella
- 1 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 egg
1)Preheat the oven to 375F/170C or 130C on a toaster oven.
2) Mix the flour, cocoa powder, oats, and baking soda in a large bowl.
3) Mix the butter, Nutella and sugar.
4) Add the egg and mix until combined.
5) Add the Nutella mixture to the flour mixture.
6) Make the batter into balls and flatten on a cookie sheet, spaced about 1 inch apart.
7) Top with salt.
8) Bake for 9 minutes.
9) Allow to cool for 5 minutes before removing from the sheet.