What could make Nutella better? More chocolate! And in cookies! Taken from here.
- 1 cup flour
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1 TBSP baking powder
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup butter, melted and cooled
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup Nutella
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup chocolate chips/chunks
1) Combine the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, cinnamon and salt in a large bowl.
2) Combine the butter, sugar, brown sugar and Nutella in a medium bowl.
3) Add the egg and vanilla to the Nutella mixture.
4) Add the wet mixture to the dry and mix until combined.
5) Fold in the chocolate chips/chunks.
6) Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or overnight.
7) Preheat the oven to 350F/170C. If using a toaster oven, set at 130C
8) Scoop out the dough and place on a baking tray. Flatten a bit.
9) Cook for 9-10 minutes or until the outside is crispy and set and the inside is a bit mushy and under baked.
10) Cool for 3 minutes before removing from the paper or aluminum to allow to fully set.