First, I apologize for no photos. I made them in a rush on a Friday morning for a potluck on Friday night–and I work 2:50pm-10:05pm.
The recipe was taken from here with some minor changes.
- 2/3 cups butter
- 5 bars of Hershey’s chocolate (normal sized) (or 7 oz200 g)
- 4 eggs
- 2/3 cups light brown sugar
- 3 TBSP flour
- 1 TBSP cocoa powder
- 12 Oreo cookies, chopped into pieces
1) Preheat your oven to 350F/180C.
2) Melt the butter in a pan.
3) Add the chopped chocolate and stir until well combined.
4) Whisk the eggs until they triple in volume.
5) Add half the brown sugar, around the sides so the air does not leave. Repeat with remaining sugar.
6) Whisk in the chocolate/butter mixture.
7) Add the flour, coco, and Oreo pieces.
8) Pour the mixture into the baking pans.
9) Bake for 30 minutes, or until the middle is still a bit gooey.
10) Cool completely before removing.