Taken from here with many changes based on what I had in the fridge.
- 640g of corn (I used canned)
- 500 ml milk
- 3 TBSP olive oil
- 1 onion, slided
- 1 red pepper, sliced
- 3 courgette/zucchini, sliced
- 1 sweet potato, cubed
- 4 leeks, sliced
- 5 cups of broth
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- salt and pepper
1) Puree the corn and milk together in a blender.
2) Heat the oil in a large pot to medium heat.
3) Add the onion, red pepper, courgette/zucchini, sweet potato and leeks and cook for 5 minutes until they begin to soften.
4) Add the broth and bring to a boil.
5) Add the milk/corn mixture and tomatoes and cook for 5 minutes.
6) Add the salt and pepper.
7) If you want your vegetables to be smaller, you can put some of the soup back into a blender, I did about half that way.