- 2 TBSP vegetable oil
- 1 block of tofu, sliced
- 4 TBSP teriyaki sauce
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 3 cloves of garlic, smashed
- 1 TBSP lime juice
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup cabbage, sliced
- lime juice
1) Heat the oil in a pan.
2) Add the tofu and flip after one side is starting to brown.
3) Mix the teriyaki, green onions, garlic, lime juice together.
4) Once you flip the tofu, let it cook for 2 minutes, then add the teriyaki sauce and cook for another 2 minutes.
5) Take the tofu out of the pan.
6) Cook the onions in the same pan, adding more vegetable oil if necessary. Cook till it beings to soften.
7) Add the cabbage and cook until soft.
8) Serve on top of rice with extra lime juice.