- 2 TBSP vegetable oil
- 1 clove of garlic, chopped
- 1/4 onion
- salt and pepper
- 1/4 red bell pepper, sliced
- 2 eggs
- 2 TBSP milk
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 flour tortilla (I would have preferred wheat, but I can’t find anything wheat in Korea, other than flour)
- tomato sauce (or salsa, but I haven’t seen anything looking remotely nice here)
1) Heat the oil in a pan.
2) Cook the garlic, onion, and salt and pepper for 2-3 minutes.
3) Add the pepper and cook for 2-3 minutes.
4) Mix the eggs with the milk.
5) Add the eggs to the pan and scramble.
6) Add half of the cheese when the eggs are almost done, after about 2 minutes.
7) Cook for another minute more.
9) Put the rest of the cheese on top and put into a toaster oven on ‘toast’ or ‘broil’ until the cheese is melted.
10) Serve with more sauce.