So far I’ve only seen two types of potatoes in Korea. Sweet potato and non-sweet potato. They aren’t baking potatoes as you can tell from the pictures.
- 2 potatoes, cleaned and poked with a fork
- 8 TBSP tomato sauce
- 8 TBSP pizza cheese or mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 of a bell pepper (or whatever toppings you like)
2) Remove from the oven and let cool for about 10 minutes.
3) Cut in half and scoop out the insides, leaving about 1/4 of an inch around the skin. You can eat the insides as a snack while waiting on the rest of the recipe!
4) Rub salt on the outside and inside of the potato skins.
6) Remove from the oven and put the tomato sauce, cheese, toppings and pepper on. I put some of the red pepper below the sauce as well.
7) Cook for 10 minutes, or until the cheese has melted.
8) Let cool for 5 minutes.