I had peanut butter cups sent from home (the Trader Joes kind, because they are better than Reese’s.
Recipe taken from here.
- 1/2 cup butter, room temperature
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 egg, room temperature
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 cups peanut butter cups
2) Mix the butter, brown sugar and sugar.
3) Add the egg, peanut butter, vanilla and mix.
4) Add the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt and mix. It will be thick.
6) Make into 2-in diameter disks and bake for 10-12 minutes until they begin to brown.