I had another bag of tortellini from America and I wanted to use it in another fun way than just having them with sauce on it (even if it is sauce I made).
Inspired from here but I couldn’t find some ingredients in Korea so I had to make due.
- 2 TBSP butter
- 1 leek, chopped
- 1 carrot, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 3 cups of water
- 3 TBSP soy sauce
- 2 cups mushrooms, chopped
- salt and pepper
- 9 oz tortellini
- Parmesan cheese, shredded or powdered
2) Add the leek, carrot, onion and garlic and cook for about 8 minutes, or until soft.
3) Add the mushrooms, water and soy sauce and bring to a boil.
5) Add the pasta and cook following their directions.
6) Serve with Parmesan.