I had a lot of carrots and mushrooms left over from all the other cooking I’ve been doing (and I’ve still got more mushrooms) and because I buy at the market in Korea and always tend to get 10x as much as I want of any one thing but for a super cheap price.
- 3 TBSP olive oil
- 3 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 carrots, chopped
- 2 cups of mushrooms, chopped
- 1 can of tomatoes
- 2 cups of cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1/4 cup vodka
- salt and pepper
- 1 cup of cabbage
- Parmesan cheese
2) Add the garlic and cook for 2 minutes, until it starts to brown.
3) Add the onion and cook for 3 minutes, until the onion begins to soften.
4) Add the carrots and cook for 5 minutes, until they begin to soften.
6) Add the cabbage and cook until it is wilted, about 2 minutes.
6) While this is happening cook the pasta. Traditionally I would say to finish cooking the pasta in the sauce but that does not work for me with only 1 burner.
7) Top with Parmesan cheese before serving.