Saw this a few times online and decided it was another good way to use up my cranberry sauce.
- 2 pieces of wheat bread
- 2 TBSP of butter
- 4 slices of cheese (I used 2 cheddar and 2 monterey jack)
- 2-3 TBSP cranberry sauce
- 2 TBSP Parmesan cheese
- 1 TBSP olive oil
2) Heat the olive oil in a pan to low-medium heat.
3) Add the sandwich, with the butter side down and press the sandwich together with a spatula.
4) Flip with the first side is brown and the sandwich is starting to stick together, about 3 minutes.
5) Add the rest of the Parmesan cheese to the cooked side and press it down again with the spatula and cook for 2-3 minutes, until it is all sticking together.