I saw this recipe with spinach, but cabbage was being sold at the market which is always cheaper and fresher than the grocery store so I used that in place of it.
- 2 TBSP vegetable oil
- 4 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 28 oz chopped tomatoes
- 14 oz tomato sauce
- 14 oz water
- 8 oz tortellini
- 2 cups of cabbage, chopped
2) Add the garlic and onion and cook for about 5 minutes, until translucent.
3) Add the chopped tomatoes, tomato sauce and water and cook for 10 minutes. Add the pepper at this time too.
5) Add the cabbage and cook for 6 minutes, or until the tortellini is cooked though.