- 2 TBSP butter
- salt and pepper
- 12 mushrooms, washed and stems removed (when you wash the mushrooms let them air dry as well)
- 4 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 2 TBSP cranberry sauce
- 3 oz brie, cubed
2) Melt the butter in a large pan.
3) Season the mushrooms with salt and pepper and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side.
4) Place the mushrooms on a try that has been lined with tin foil.
6) Add the garlic on top of the mushrooms.
7) Add the cranberry sauce on top, 1/2 tsp at a time.
8) Add the brie, divided evenly.
9) Bake for about 5 minutes, or until the brie has melted.