- 1 cup of olive oil
- 3 1/2 cups of mushrooms, chopped
- 2 green onions (counting 2 where they start at the bottom and are still attached, probably 5-7 if you count from the top), chopped
- 1/2 cup of white wine vinegar
- 1 TBSP of grain mustard
- salt and pepper
2) Once it is hot (you want them to sizzle when they are added), add the mushrooms and cook for 3 minutes.
3) Add the green onions and cook until the mushrooms have color and the green onion is soft (about 5-7 minutes).
5) Add the rest of the oil and remove from the heat. There will be a lot of oil.
6) Put it into a bowl and add the mustard and salt and pepper.
7) Serve with bread.