- 3 pads of butter, divided
- 2 onions, chopped
- 2 TBSP curry powder
- 2 cups of peas, steamed to bright green
- 2 TBSP parsley (or mint, but I can’t find that in Korea)
- 2 potatoes, boiled and chopped into bite sized pieces
- 2 cups cottage cheese
- lime juice (optional)
2) Add the curry powder and cook for another minute.
3) Add the peas and parsley and cook until warm again, about 5 minutes.
4) Add the potatoes and rest of the butter and cook until warm again, about 5 minutes.
6) Add the cheese and cook for 2-3 minutes.
7) Serve over rice with lime juice on the side if desired.