These cookies are super mega chocolatey and very rich. Mine came out very large, much too big for how rich the cookies are, and the fact that I made 2 others: Peanut Butter Kiss Cookies and Snowballs.
- 8 oz dark chocolate chips or chopped, divided
- 2 TBSP butter
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
2) Mix the eggs, sugar and vanilla until combined.
3) Add the chocolate and butter mixture and mix until combined.
4) Add the flour, baking powder and salt and mix until combined.
6) Place the batter in the freezer (if your oven heats up fast) or the fridge (if it takes a long time).
7) Place 1-inch sized balls on a baking pan and cook for 7-8 minutes, until cracked (the inside cracked park will look raw).