I woke up very late the day after Christmas and didn’t want to do much besides make a really nice breakfast.
- 1 slices of wheat bread
- 2 individual containers of plain yoghurt (mine were 170g together)
- 2 TBSP sugar
- handful of fruit, fresh or frozen (mine were blueberries, raspberries and blackberries)
- handful of peanuts, or other nuts
- handful of cranberries
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 TBSP cinnamon
- 2 TBSP vegetable oil
2) Mix the yoghurt, sugar, fruit, peanuts and cranberries.
3) Mix the eggs, milk and cinnamon.
4) Put some of the filling between the toast.
6) Cook for about a minutes on each side.
7) You could cook the left over eggs scrambled.